Looking for Parking this Weekend? Click Here to Download our Map!
Various Traditional musical acts & performances will be taking place through the BID.
On Friday May 5th:
- Mariachi de mi Tierra, strolling Downtown starting at 4 PM
- Jarabe Tapatio and Folklorice Sagrado Corazon & Lorely Chaves Karaoke at Run 4 Downtown Park from 6:30 to 8:30 PM
On Saturday May 6th:
- Jeff Selear, at Sub Q Tattoo & Body Piercing from 1 to 3 PM
- Di Holzhammer, at Sub Q Tattoo & Body Piercing from 3:30 to 6:30 PM
- Los Chinelos, Los Tecuames, & Danza Azteca, performing at John F Degnan Square from 4 to 8 PM
(schedule subject to change)
Check out our Downtown Bar & Resturant Listing! Click to Download your copy today!
Thrall Library will be hosting Cinco de Mayo Story Time & Craft at 2 different times! No reservation needed!
Children Activities will also be taking place at Sub Q Tattoo Shop as of 1 PM on Saturday, May 6th
Keep an eye out for the Cinco de Mayo Rock Project, scattered through out our Downtown! When you find one be sure to bring it to Sub Q Tattoo!
Our Businesses are hosting special sidewalk sales May 5th, 6th and 7th, so be sure to stroll through our downtown and see what has popped up! For a full listing our of Downtown Businesses, please click here!